Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm Taking Over!!

Well, I've realized that Danielle isn't keeping our blog current. So I told her I'd start doing it. She has a lot on her plate lately and I am at my desk a lot. We'll see, but hopefully I can get around to it more often then she has. So check back often and make sure you become a follower of our blog. Anyway, the latest news is that there has been a small delay in our moving to Salt Lake. We probably won't be able to move down until August 1st or so, we will see. We are still working on selling our house and the place we were getting in Riverton fell through. Thats ok. God has a plan for us and it will all work out. We will be up there on or around the 7th, so we can get some of it worked out then.

Just a few shout outs. . .
Congratulations to Will and Sophia on getting Parker home! He is adorable, and we are so excited he is finally here. I'm an uncle again!

Also, congratulations to Kevin on his new job! Athletic trainer for Ballet West. I'm proud of you man, all your hard work and sacrifice is paying off.

To Kami, congrats on your new job at the bank! Keep up the good work on your wedding plans, and good luck keeping Blaine in check (lol),

Susan, Paul, Dax and Deb, we can't wait to see you all. We are getting Hotel Christen ready!

Dad and Paula, thanks for taking the kids camping! They seem like they loved every second, and Danielle and I enjoyed the time alone together.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are keeping a busy summer already! Good luck with your move! Let us know if you need help with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to blog Corey...bring on the posts! You are your family have a lot going on, a lot to post about!

    ReplyDelete