Sunday, January 25, 2009



We took the kids out to Tuacahn to see Santa and the Living Nativity. When we got there, no one was in line to see Santa, so the kids got to spend more than just a minute with him. Afterwards we got tickets to see the Living Nativity which includes people, and live animals such as goats, horses, cows, pigs, sheep and so on. The kids were in absolute awe at all of the animals and people in the production. It was such a special experience to share with my little ones and one I'm sure will become a yearly tradition.

1 comment:

  1. Hello family,

    I love your blog. I love my grand-babies so much. I am so excited to have them near me. I guess I'm not a very good at keeping up with family blogs. Sorry for that. My time apparently belongs to my demding job. Sad to say. I love and miss ya all.

    ReplyDelete